Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tribute to Kennedy Kasina

Its sad that my first post after going silent in over slightly a year has to be a tribute to one of the guys who has played a significant top role in my career as a programmer.
Well who knows tomorrow...

Kennedy Kasina remains my legend in programming. I started with programming in Java, Ken inspired me to take it to the next level with Python.
We joined several Open Source groups to learn new technologies and contribute to the growing community of Free Software.

I'm going to keep this brief, because the more I type the more the pain his loss brings to me as a close friend.

OpenUSSD our project that gained so much attention when we launched it is a project that has been completed and this was largely due to the push it received from this great guy Ken Kasina.

Ken gave off himself to help as many people as he could. He soared through the challenges of life with his chest up.  I learnt to conquer my fears and embrace a world of large possibilities.

Thank you Ken Kasina. You will forever be remembered in the books of programming legends.



#d3vnull


No comments:

Post a Comment